- This is a individual contributor role. You will develop, solicit, capture, manage, refine and implement sales strategies for private label business based on knowledge of MRO (maintenance, repair, operation) wholesale as a push-through strategy.
- Establishes / leverages strong working relationships with Key National Distribution Accounts, large MRO distributors and independent distributors).
- Develops go-to market strategies for private label brands.
- Collaborates with Marketing & other departments on key initiatives.
- Participate in developing comprehensive private label marketing plans focusing resources from internal and external constituents.
- Monitors industry and competitive landscape.
- Analyze internal data such as sales, sourcing, pricing.
- Identify patterns and market trends to help refine product strategies.
- Manages & plans budgets with cross-functional resources and timelines.
- MUST have current connections with Key National Distribution Accounts, large MRO distributors.
- Travel –
up to 50%
- Experience in B2B sales with documented results.
- Ability to open doors and get meetings quickly.
- Experience with customer research, competitive analysis, strategy formulation, setting financial targets and evaluating results.
- Use of Microsoft Office applications and CRM or equivalent.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or related field is required.
10 years of sales and new business development experience in a business to business (B2B) market.
Excellent track record of "Multiple Program" selling techniques and execution.