BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Senior Industrial-Organizational Psychologist to lead the analysis of human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems for a variety of federal acquisition efforts for the Program Directorates and Competencies of the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD) to include aviation platforms; schools, research, and other programs. This position is contingent on contract award.
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Conducts experiments and studies on the behavior of humans using the scientific method. Conducts work in a laboratory environment.
- Active DoD security clearance
- EDUCATION. PhD in psychology.
EXPERIENCE. Candidate must have approximately 10 or more years of experience withhuman behavior studies. Should also have a background in enhancing training, especially for military members.
- CERTIFICATIONS. None required.
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed