Richmond, VA AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our rapidly growing client company engaged in the manufacture of specialty chemicals is seeking an experienced Industrial Hygienist and Occupational Health Manager to manage, coordinate, and implement IH and Occupational Health programs.
You must be willing to:
- Develop/Implement/Improve the IH/OH programs/standards
- Work with all sites to complete the IH/OH portions of the self-assessment process
- Lead the Hearing Conservation and Ergonomics programs
- Oversee the Radiation Safety Programs/create a compliance verification process
- Promote and review capital projects in support of the IH/OH programs
- Maintain/Improve hazardous chemical management processes
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BS in industrial hygiene/engineering/chemistry/safety/nursing or related science
- 5+ years working in industrial hygiene
- Minimum 2 years in a chemical/petrochemical environment/minimum of 3 years in a lead or supervisory role
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred
- Self-motivated/strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business.