Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as an Industrial Hygiene Project Manager:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of environmental projects.
- Asbestos surveys
- Lead paint inspections
- Moisture and Mold assessments
- Hazardous material abatement monitoring
- Air sampling and analysis
- Mold remediation protocol development
- Industrial hygiene assessments, such as work exposure evaluations and noise dosimetry
- Write and review technical reports and proposals
- Prepare and deliver marketing presentations
- Hire and manage subcontractors
- Mentor and train scientific staff and ensure quality work product.
- Ensure safe performance of project work
- Actively source for new business opportunities
- Actively develop your own career growth
Why you'll love working for us:
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short- and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 750+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
Great minds think alike! Now that we understand each other, let's sort through the minimum qualifications for this position:
- BA/BS in Environmental Science/Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of solid technical experience, applicable consulting or IH-related experience.
- Experience with Asbestos, Mold, Lead, and Air sampling.
- The following accreditations are preferred, but not required:
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA)-accredited Building inspector
- AHERA-accredited Project Designer
- Lead Paint Inspector and/or Risk Assessor
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER certification
- NIOSH 582 training
- Mold-Related training
- Own reliable transportation preferred.
- Ability to mentor and train junior staff.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Excellent technical communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good safety record and understanding of safe work practices.
- Experience with Deltek Vision is highly desired.