Are you a Sales Engineer with a background in the HVAC industry interested in new opportunities near the Farmington Hills, MI area?
Top reasons to work with us?
- Our customer fosters a very strong promote from with-in culture, offering opportunity for long term growth.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Our customer is offering partial ownership for the right candidate!
The HVAC Sales Engineer is responsible for delivering the following:
- Providing Commercial HVAC equipment specifications, selections and engineering support to consulting engineers and contractors.
- Meeting directly with customers to understand their HVAC needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Developing, presenting and responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Working strategically on targeted new construction projects with electrical and mechanical engineers, general contractors, and commercial installation staff to ensure systems meet specifications and requirements.
- Preparing submittals of equipment selected for approval by engineers.
- Responsible for equipment order entry and job project tracking and reporting to ensure project delivery on time and on budget.
- Recommending new equipment options to customers, documenting how such changes lower costs, increase efficiency and provide improved ROI.
What you need to be successful as the HVAC Sales Engineer:
- 3 years of Commercial Systems HVAC Sales engineering experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.
- Technical strength and product knowledge of Commercial HVAC and Mechanical services and systems.
- Proven Sales Experience demonstrating revenue growth, account retention, and increasing sales margins.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial estimating and contracting.
- Demonstrated skills building relationships with new and existing clients.
- Project Management, and the ability to provide product-performance calculations.
- Experience in proposal development, communication and technical discussions.