- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conduct health and safety inspections, safety meetings, observations, audits, compliance monitoring and incident investigations on a client site;
- Responsible for supervising Health & Safety crew during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects;
- Coach site management to perform safety functions;
- Assist with weekly safety meetings and daily toolbox meetings;
- Assist in the development of procedures and hazard assessments;
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice for maintaining workplace health & safety compliance;
- Coach employees to further enhance their safety responsibility and performance;
- Foster and maintain client relationships.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 7 + years’ experience in Health & Safety position in an industrial environment;
- 2 + years’ supervising Health & Safety personnel;
- Experience industrial, industrial chemical, or refinery required;
- Must have TWIC;
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time;
- Valid driver’s license.