CRITICAL CONTRIBUTIONS THIS ROLE WILL DELIVER:
- Establish & execute against a robust IH&S program which ensures compliance with all regulations in all locations and meets OSHA 45001 requirements.
- Partners across the supply chain and total enterprise to deliver a safe work environment through development & improvement of IH&S Systems, Security Systems, employee capability building and overall safety culture.
- Oversight of the Operations Incident Management Program & ownership for Emergency Response practices & capabilities.
- Lead 'Management IH&S Reviews' at a corporate level ensuring elevation of risks, metrics and progress towards objectives are visible and have the necessary input from senior management.
- Provide Corporate oversight to the Pharmavite security program, providing support to Site Managers and Site Directors as Security issues arise.
The ideal candidate is can leverage their previous safety experience to take Pharmavite's Safety program to new heights, by driving continual improvement across the enterprise through collaboration, and building capability. You are a natural collaborator and coach who can influence without direct responsibility.
YOU'LL BE MOST SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- Utilizing past experience, build and develop a robust enterprise safey program, whilst standardizing ways of working.
- Has the ability to assess risk and aderence to regulations by implementing effective audit programs and management reviews.
- Collabroates effectively with peirs, and influences without direct responsbility
- Strong, proven leadership skills with the ability to work cross functionally and influence others at all levels of the organization
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
TO TAKE ON THESE CHALLENGES, YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Engineering or Health & Safety related field.
- 8+ years leading IH&S in a manufacturing environment; experience managing Security preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of regulatory agencies and requirements -- OSHA, CalOSHA
- Experience improving IH&S programs and driving measurable change in a manufacturing and office environment
- Previous Knowledge SMS implementation and continual improvement, for example, OSHAS 18000 but preferably ISO 45000
- Ability to effectively audit and provide auditing coaching