This position is responsible for:
- Fixed cost, industrial, and special projects.
- Supporting monthly actual, forecast and budget consolidation of Total Corporate Fixed Cost.
- Working with lead responsible groups to investigate, understand and analyze forecast to actual variances, budget to actual variances, and year over year variances.
- Supporting monthly actual and forecast presentation decks and quarter end decks.
- Working directly with industrial groups to analyze and respond to senior management questions regarding variable and fixed cost performance, supporting quarterly FCA US LLC and FCA NV analyst decks, reporting monthly actuals and forecast, and supporting GEC Reporting, budget, and business plan updates.
- Supporting various special projects which includes HFM, budget allocations to other regions, analyst questions, Industrial and Commercial Heads presentations, Reclass Process, FCA US LLC and FCA NV analyst deck, Industrial Inefficiencies, SG&A and other fixed cost analyses.
- Supporting FP&A SharePoint.
What You’ll Learn
- Various processes within the organization, with opportunities to improve new or existing processes.
- Differences between management reporting vs external reporting, and how they are related.
- The holistic financial performance of the company along with each functional groups’ responsibilities and performance.
- Underlying assumptions which result in the build-up of forecasts and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or related degree; If no Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or related degree, must have a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- MBA/Master’s degree
- Knowledge and experience using HFM
- Work experience with exposure to commercial and/or industrial groups
- Minimum of 3 years of variance analysis experience (actual/budget/forecast comparison) and period-to-period analysis
- Proficiency in Excel modeling, PowerPoint, Essbase
Job ID: 1035030