$80K — $100K *
The Industrial Engineer - Senior plans and oversees layout of equipment, office and production facilities. Responsibities include but not limited to:
• Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
• Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
• Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
• Develop and improve work methods.
• Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
• Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
• Perform manpower planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
• Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
• Interact with production management and union leadership on a daily basis on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering.
• 5 years of related experience required.
• Automotive Assembly Process knowledge.
• Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
• MS Office Suite experience.
• Strong Communication and Organization Skills
• Proficient or Certified in MODAPTS
Valid through: 10/20/2020