We are looking for ?Industrial Engineer for our client in Brown Country, WI
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Job Location: Brown Country, WI
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Experience Level (Years)
- 3-5 years
- Overview:Cross-functional/cross-regional problem solving - To work directly with global & regional functional leads from Manufacturing, Design Engineering, Drafting, Supply Chain, Marketing, Quality, and Project Management to resolve open issues that impact Industrialization/Manufacturing activities.
- Information management & data analytics - Aggregate information from various sources and formats, summarize and report out.
- Capital management – Should coordinate with select vendors to quote, order and deliver key capital equipment; Drive execution of capital spending aligned to monthly forecasts; Manage content of capital tracking documents, supporting project-specific Industrialization Leads; Prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports monthly.
- Product Cost Management - Support project-specific Industrialization Leads in the creation & management of product cost analyses; Review product cost analyses for completeness and consistency, aligning across projects and regions; Prepare Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports monthly.
- Bills of material & engineering drawings - Review engineering content in product data management system for manufacturing impact and implementation plan.
- Primary Skills:'IndustrialEngineering, Quality Compliance and Project Management.
- Secondary Skills:Capable of managing system related negotiations with Clients end customer
- Must possess strong Critical Thinking capabilities that can identify the best quality system/method solutions.
- Needs to anticipate customer needs for each assigned project, and reject any excessive requirements.
- Needs to be very comfortable with the amount of customer interface as it will be significant and extensive.
- Educational QualificationsMechanical Engineering/IndustrialEngineering