- Experience Level (Years) 10
- IndustrialEngineering Professional with better communication & analytical skill, engineering knowledge supported by good academic record with professional experience in Process System Design, Plant sustenance, Utilities, Equipment & Piping design related Projects in CPG Industry.
- Define Project Scope with help of client and develop engineering estimation with team and ensure to win business proposals
- Develop Mechanical design concepts (EQ Layout, Piping Layouts, Mechanical Components Design specifications, Engineering packages, design calculations etc.) and develop its detail design with help of on-site and off-shore engineering teams.
- Own and Deliver final Design Packages with proper review process (self, team and client) for completing successful construction of given engineering scopes
- Coordinates assigned engineeringwork withother project groups/disciplines
- Provide technical guidance to off-shore engineering teams to get on-boarded on job and drive designs successfully.
- Maintain contacts, as directed, with client representatives, suppliers, appropriate field personnel and other disciplines to mat
- Prepares and oversees work plan in accordance with project scope, schedule and budget, and manages implementation and performance accordingly.
- Facilitate and drive technical discussions with Off-shore design team, Client, suppliers and construction team to obtain approval of drawings/documents for different phases of project.
- Applies broad knowledge of engineering principles and practices to project engineering. Makes decisions independently concerning problems within the discipline on the project.
- Represents the Mechanical discipline on the project and with the client to resolve technical questions and as required to coordinate work.
- Broad knowledge of Hygienic design standards, Equipment /Piping codes and standards, Packing Equipment, Process and Control engineering for Liquid consumer Products Processing.
- Good hands on experience in developing 2D Design concepts at site using AutoCAD. Conversant with 3D Design software to review designs with client.
- Conduct self-review of all Mechanical deliverables and ensure to meet Quality standards per Client & company?s work process.
- Coordination with Construction Contractors and overseeing all construction activities, providing technical guidance during Project?s construction phase as needed.
- Project Planning & Management, Resource management & Ensure the Utilization of team in off-shore
- Documenting the construction related issues and preparation of action plans to resolve issues. Aligning vendor tasks to deliver defect-free installation of the machine.
- Introduce and drive new Capabilities with client