The Branch Manager is our Local Leader, a peer to our Senior Leadership Team.
As the Local Leader you will be treated as a business owner, responsible for leading the branch team in sales, execution and financial results of Co. Leadership and development of your team will be the key to your success.
You will also collaborate with other branches in executing work in the region and the national footprint. As the Local Leader, a strong focus on safety and quality are paramount for success of your Branch. Location is in the Monroe MI area and Moline, IL area and they would relocate someone with the right background.
- Motivate the Branch Team to aim for success metrics in Financials Returns, Safety, Customer Satisfaction & other Key Markers. We strive to be an Industry Standard Bearer!
- Lead the Branch like a business owner. Build your Team to be excellent in Sales, Operations, Project Management, Dispatch, Maintenance and Facilities!
- Build a local culture of Significance, Belonging, Trust, Progress & Recognition through Training and developing your Team.
- Looking for someone who has managed their career well and has a stable background.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program that pays for performance
- Deferred Compensation program that shares the Branches Earnings.
- $1 for $1 match on 401(k), capped at 10% of Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Ownership Compensation through a pay for performance structure
- Significance, Belonging, Trust, Progress & Recognition
- Medical, Vacation and Holiday, Disability, Life Insurance and others will be provided during interview
Leadership developing a Team and building a strong aligned Culture of Company Mission Statement and Core Values.
Mechanically inclined and a proven track record of success in rigging, lifting, fabrication, maintenance or transportation execution.
Financial skills in leading your Team to build a successful business plan and achieve success metrics.
Project Management experience in construction and/or industrial industries.
Computer Software and Management Reporting expertise in communicating metrics, processes and enhancements.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or sufficient experience.
Experience: Previous Leadership experiencepreferred.