Position will be assigned to support the successful sales growth for Medicare distribution partners by applying technical information and leveraging tools that support agent/broker onboarding to successfully present Aetna's Medicare products value proposition to deliver solutions to consumers. In concert with Sales leadership, will also support new sales and retention goals for assigned business, and demonstrate mastery of product portfolio and service requirements to ensure compliant marketing and achieve profitable growth.
Dynamic sales opportunities for our partners means the ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills; excellent communication and presentation skills are required, as well as an interest in ensuring supporting processes for efficient work streams. Position will assist in executing operational strategy and performance measures and initiatives working with different teams to ensure efficient sales information management and operational efficiency as part of overall sales distribution strategy. Achieving sales and membership growth goals and ensuring Medicare compliance as part of strong relationship management with our selling partners is required, balancing sharp internal and external focus. As a key contributor to operational excellence, this role works with different platforms and systems that support operational functions and reporting of results. As part of a high performing team, will seize opportunities and improvements that achieve results. Experience in direct sales and/or sales support; excellent problem-solving skills; knowledge of health care industry landscape and trends.
- Medicare knowledge required
- Understanding of how operations supports business partners in helping them achieve success in annual sales growth
- Critical thinking / problem solving skills
- Data analysis and report generating through Excel and Tableau
- Life & Health Insurance Producer Certification (if you do not have this you must be willing to obtain this upon employment)
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree preferred or a combination of some college education and equivalent experience of 2+ years is required.
- Customer Service - Plan Sponsor - Contract installation & maintenance
- Communication Delivery - Public Speaking
- Marketing/Sales support
- Marketing/Strategy development
- Information Management/Business information analysis
- Reporting Tools/Business Objects/1-3 Years
- Aetna Applications/Aetna Medicare Resource Center/1-3 Years
- Microsoft PowerPoint/1-3 Years/Power User
- Microsoft Word/4-6 Years/Power User
- Microsoft Excel /4-6 Years / Power User