Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Responsible for selecting, developing, retaining and overseeing team that will influence vendor contractors to promote, market and sell Cox Communications products.
- Provides training and development to ensure team meets sales goals and quotas for assigned accounts.
- Hires or influences hiring decisions of 3rd party labor for vendors in assigned accounts.
- Manages store and sales representative adherence to contract terms, policies and procedures.
- Develops and cultivates long term relationships with Authorized Retailers and National Retailer Management in order to maximize revenue growth and drive product penetrations.
- Implement regular store visits and evaluates Specialist and/or 3rd party agent performance.
- Serves as key point of contact for Authorized Retailers, ensuring timely response and resolution to any issues/inquiries.
- Designs and implements strategies to maximize sales; including but not limited to sales events, competitions and incentives.
- Develops, leads, and implements sales and customer service strategy, enhancement and initiatives.
- Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, reducing transaction costs and time, improving sales efficiency, etc. Ensures strategies improve retail operations metrics.
- Works closely with marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
- Develops sales incentive programs for authorized retailers and internal team that drives results.
- 7+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Indirect or Third Party Sales, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree (MS/MBA or above).
- Excellent ability to persuade others through indirect influence.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction.
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative relationships as a key influencer in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to actively and successfully coach & train others to enhance sales performance.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate strategy into effective operational & sales tactics.
- Strong consultative sales experience and ability to provide guidance to vendors on retail approaches.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in a management role preferred.
- Fluency in the Spanish language, both written and oral.
Valid Through: 2019-10-11