As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to lead the Indirect Procurement digital ecosystem within the Digital (Information Technology) organization. You will provide strategic leadership and tactical direction to the digital technology team in partnership with various operations teams at corporate and globally. You will be experienced in managing Indirect Procurement and operations platforms. The individual should have experience in implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments.
The Indirect Procurement and operations digital leader will be responsible for the following:
• Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology Team aiding in the Carrier Separation Program. As the point of contact, support legal and operations digital projects, acting as liaison between the functional teams, corporate and business unit teams and third parties: collaborate with all effectively to prioritize and execute projects against an aggressive project schedule.
• Own and drive the transformation of Supply Chain systems in the indirect sourcing and procurement ecosystem including Supplier portals, Supplier Insight, Supplier scorecards, Ariba Sourcing, and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM).
• Partners with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort including the lifecycle of transaction e.g. TSA negotiations, supporting clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with DT teams to ensure efficient operations
• Act as project manager for Indirect Procurement and operations projects, including managing extended project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines. Operate with the objective of executing projects to meet the required standard of quality; ensuring business success; and ensuring professional partner management
• Successfully operate the Indirect Procurement and operations tools year 1 post-separation in partnership with UTC corporate teams. Ensuring Carrier standalone business requirements are in consideration with UTC partners
• Support migration and management of operational platforms for Carrier including indirect sourcing systems.
• Plan and execute Indirect Procurement digital strategy
Education / Certifications
Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with a minimum of 10 years of experience. Master's degree is preferred.
• Validated experience in Indirect Procurement and operations information technology systems and comfortable in making timely, difficult decisions to ensure global project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
• Deep understanding of system design and business strategy and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
• Action oriented and results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations/functions strategy.
• Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior executives.
• International experience is a plus