Aviall, A Boeing Company is a world leading solutions provider in new aviation parts and aftermarket supply-chain management services for the aerospace and defense industries. As the largest subsidiary of the Boeing Company, Aviall markets and distributes products for more than 240 manufacturers and offers approximately 2,000,000 catalog items from 40 customer service centers strategically located around the world in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
The environment at Aviall is diverse, challenging, and supportive. You will receive hands-on experience and real-world responsibilities that serve as the springboard for a successful career. We pride ourselves in having an open performance based culture throughout the organization and promoting employee growth from within. At Aviall, we have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do culture with the backing of one of the world’s best companies, Boeing.
The Indirect Procurement Agent IV provides oversight and management of supplier selection activities for Non-Inventory or Indirect Suppliers. Leads negotiation of pricing and contract terms and conditions. Prepares and executes negotiation strategies resulting in contractual documents and binding agreements. Interprets and enforces contract terms and conditions. Consults with external customers to resolve supplier performance issues. Leads supplier performance teams to develop strategic supplier solutions across programs and commodities. Participates as a member and or leader of supply chain process improvement team’s and identifies opportunities to reduce cost and improve efficiencies within supplier and internal processes.
- Manage and or lead projects related to the selection of suppliers for Indirect Products and Services.
- Leads Indirect Supply Chain activities for IT, Workforce Contingent Labor, and other categories.
- Reduces annual cost and driving process efficiencies throughout Indirect Supply Chain.
- Creates Supplier Management processes and building relationships with Indirect suppliers.
- Identifies Supply Chain Indirect responsibilities occurring throughout the company and develop a strategy to move from a decentralized to centralized procurement model.
- Holds responsibility for OEI (Optimal Enterprise Integration) activities related to merger and acquisition projects.
- Serves as central supply chain representative to supportinternal stakeholder business requirements.
- Identifies and works with Boeing Supply Chain organizations to define and modify procurement delegation of authorization policies and procedures to meet the business needs.
- Acts as business partner to internal stakeholders and leading supplier selection activities.
- Leads the development of cross-functional solutions to issues.
- Manages schedules and adjusts program schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Creates and owns project delivery schedules, inventory balances, internal stakeholder needs, and policy compliance.
- Works with internal and external customers to formalize procurement requirements. Leads proposal analyses and develops negotiation strategies.
- Leads the supplier negotiation process and negotiates all elements of the contract.
- Prepares and executes negotiated documents.
- Ensures compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements an manages contract terminations.
- Develops and implements contract/subcontract management plans for new business acquisition.
- Leads or participates in proposal creation and analysis to fulfill customer and program strategic requirements.
- Leads suppliers and stakeholders in the development of risk, issue and opportunities management plans.
- Communicates across functions and programs to manage risks, issues and performance to plan.
- Manages or leads cross-functional teams to deploy improved processes, systems and tools. Leads program and project reviews.
- Manages and analyzes supplier performance. Provides direction to suppliers to improve performance and ensure contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters degreepreferred
- 10 or more years of related experience in indirect supply chain work