In the last 2 years since the Hewlett-Packard ceased to exist and HP Inc was established, we see healthy growth in the business. This enabled us to focus our company assets and financial resources on our core businesses, opportunities and future while also being very disciplined about delivering long-term, shareholder value. Through this transition, HP Inc. will maintain its leading position in Printing and Personal Systems. Within HP Inc, and the Graphics Solutions Business, HP Indigo is the World Wide leader in Digital Press Solutions.
The HP Indigo Supplies Organization is seeking a supplies product manager to help to support the growth and the future plans.
The qualified candidate should reside in Alpharetta, GA.
The Supplies product manager will:
- Need to present and communicate with the executive management.
- Provide daily support to sales, management and category on the Supplies portfolio
- Oversee Supplies contract approval.
- Involved with supplies pricing structure for list price.
- Work with the sales force to construct pricing solution to close deals.
- Manage new Supply product introductions
- Manage betas for new Supply products
- Manage all direct communications internally and externally for Supplies rollovers
- Provide support to the GBU for all Supplies product support needed.
- Manage the monthly ElectroInk promotion.
- Creative and in depth analysis of existing IB print patterns to proactively identify growth opportunities.
- Strong partnership with CSM team, providing training, samples, talk track and specific pricing tools to drive growth discussions.
- Focus on pricing acceleration for customers that constantly print above highest tier.
- Customer webinars to increase awareness of new innovation in supplies.
- Aggressive plan to push special colors into pure CMYK accounts.
- Develop out of the box pricing models to enable additional growth (run-length, per job, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing / business.
- At least 8+ years’ experience preferably product management and planning and analytics.
- Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative). Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solution
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel (intermediate to high), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good skills using Business Intelligence tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Basic knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies. Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge.
Job ID 3021066