Lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's short, mid and long-term objectives. Create, track and report goals for the business unit and segments. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas that will lead go-to-market strategies and set functional policy and direction. Lead management business reviews, with active participation with management team to drive business insights. Act as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function.
- Superior understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contribute/lead the definition of the category business plan.
- Manages cross functional teams to drive strategic business initiatives, mainly focus on Net New customers and Install base growth.
- Serve as liaison between marketing, category and Head Quarters to drive key initiatives to support go-to-market activities.
- Lead quarterly business management business reviews to drive business insights with management team.
- Develop organization’s operational focus goals and market share targets for the Americas region.
- Manage complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendation based on potential risks and returns.
- Works closely with business leaders to develop business plans based on historical and forecasted data and reports.
- Actively participate in budget process.
- Prepare and deliver business reporting to stake holders.
- Identify and/or create cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Bring excellent financial acumen with the ability to make the link between business strategy, operational plans and financial performance.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Accounting or related fields.
- Advanced degree or MBA required.
- Typically 12+ years of professional experience with a combination strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional areas.
- Demonstrated Management/ Team leadership experience.
- Sales and Marketing experience desired.
- Printing or Graphic Arts Industry experience desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Superior analytical, financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes and practices desired.
- Spanish fluency desired.