$150K — $200K *
The Strategic Index Relationship Manager will report to the Head of US Index Sell-Side Coverage and will play an important role in growing MSCIs US Sell-Side relationships, drive index subscriptions sales and increase MSCI market share within the broker dealer community specifically in the listed futures and options, and structured products in the US market.
This person will bring a thorough knowledge of the listed futures and options industry, the exchange and index linked product landscape, the use cases, and the users and intermediaries on the buy-side and sell-side. This individual will have strong client relationship management skills, demonstrated sales success along with a keen sense of business development and entrepreneurial orientation. The ability to manage cross-functional internal relationships in a strong team environment will also be very important.
This role will be primarily focused developing accounts to increase the footprint of MSCI within the sell-side by raising awareness and visibility of MSCI indexes and partnering with market participants on emerging use cases. They will do this in close collaboration with client coverage colleagues across various client segments and geographies. The role will also involve working closely with our Client Service, Marketing and Research teams to gain cross-functional support for specific initiatives.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect …
· Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
· Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
· A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
· A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
· A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable
Your key responsibilities
· Strong understanding of financial markets and derivatives markets including options and futures markets, global exchange and product landscape, use cases and end users
· Experience leading strategic initiatives and through understanding the competitive landscape, industry trends, market structure and the potential business impact of initiatives
· Identify and analyze new opportunities with a solid understanding of MSCI’s strategic areas of priority
· Superior relationship management skills with a proven track record of accomplishment including minimum 5 -7 years in a sales/business development and relationship management role
· Highly motivated and execution focused with the ability to work in a collaborative team structure
· Present MSCI indexes and solutions to existing and prospective clients to build a pipeline for MSCI index-linked products
· Represent the organization and identify use cases and new opportunities for MSCI to further support a client or prospect with services, data and tools that will help them
· achieve their goal
· Ability to communicate effectively across the organization globally with colleagues across different functions
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
How we’ll support you
· Coaching and support from experts in your team
· A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
· Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
· Goal based objectives and development plans
· Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
· Employee resource groups such as the Women’s Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups.
Valid through: 4/10/2021
$90K — $100K + performance bonus