- Drive Minted Fine Art sales within the A&D professionals community and meet established goals for territory development and sales.
- Onboard new members to the trade program.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Meet with multiple clients per week and effectively demonstrate platform and product line.
- Recognize opportunities and make recommendations to maximize sales growth.
- Participate in showroom events, national trade shows and involvement with local ASID/NEWH chapters when necessary.
- At least 5 years successful experience and established relationships with the local interior design market.
- A consistent proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Ability to report on weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Knowledge of the regional interior design market, products, and industry is a must.
- Appreciation for fine art and enthusiasm in making recommendations to customers.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional presence.