Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is currently seeking an Income Tax Accountant to work at at our Headquarters and Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI.
This position is responsible for:
- Accurately preparing income tax provision activities for U.S. and foreign tax jurisdictions under IFRS.
- Preparing the income tax forecast for the forecast and budget/business plan development (including current receivable/payable, deferred tax assets/liabilities, income tax provision, and cash flows), including consolidation with foreign entity submissions.
- Developing the consolidated effective tax rate in coordination with the Office of Tax Affairs and the profit and balance sheet forecast teams.
- Coordinating and Preparing year-end income tax footnotes for FCA financial statements.
- Liaising with external auditors, accounting operations, and the Office of Tax Affairs, and process redesign, speci