Job ID R-28056
Job Description Summary
The Incident Reponse Analyst responds to cyber disruptions to mitigate immediate and potential threats. In this position, the Incident Response Analyst uses advanced mitigation, preparedness, and response and recovery approaches to maximize preservation of property and information security. Supports other incident handlers in resolving incident escalations and interfacing with external response team members.
Key Responsibilities (Top Tasks & Outcomes for Which This Position Will be Accountable)
Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related equivalent undergraduatedegree
- 3 -5 years’ experience in Incident response in a full-time role required
- Working knowledge of networking, Identify and Access management, Windows administration, and system configuration
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Out of the box thinker with proven problem solving skills
- 5 or more years of ITexperience, preferably with security and incident response duties required
- Background and knowledge incident response procedures
- Knowledge of various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Apple, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills a must.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with current Incident Response best practices
- Deep knowledge of security issues across multiple technology platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of applications, network, infrastructure, and data securityarchitecture.