A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking an Incident Manager to join their team in New York. This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services.
You will be managing incidents impacting data or application processes in a large-scale distributed infrastructure.
- Collation of technical and business impact for incidents
- Escalation to senior management where required
- Define and drive incident resolution
- Identifying trends and system stability patterns
- Coordinate decision-making for critical issues and emergencies
- Work with sales and trading/retail unit
- Work with multiple IT teams to drive solutions
- Manage problem and change management processes
- 4+ years' experience in Incident Management
- Exposure to Investment Banking technology is a must
- Strong scripting ability (Shell, Perl, Python or comparable)