- Identify opportunities to improve incident management and drive these improvements forward.
- Ensure that all incidents are triaged, tracked, investigated, resolved and communicated accurately using internal incident management tools and systems.
- Conduct trend analysis on past incidents to understand any gaps in coverage and help identify possible incidents before they occur.
- Share insights and analysis by creating and delivering effective presentations and documentation for broad range of stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, tailoring materials to the audience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in operations management, policy enforcement and project management.
- Experience in working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical groups across all organizational levels.
- Experience with Google’s developer platforms (Google Play, Cloud Platform, Chrome Web Store, etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to function well in high-pressure situations and take the lead if necessary.
- Ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams, including with senior stakeholders and executives.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and documentation skills.
- Ability to work nonstandard work hours as needed.