We are looking for Incident management Analyst for our client in Plano, TX
Job Title: Incident management Analyst
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Handle Calls/Incidents escalated by L1 team.
- Provide trainings for new products or upgrades.
- Create / modify and manage KBs for new and existing products and / or coordinate with concerned L2 or application teams to get the KBs updated.
- Analyze trend reports to identify causes for increase / decrease in incidents for specific products or overall volume if such spikes are not related to outages.
- Coordinate to application / L2 teams and problem management groups to report / follow-up on previously reported or newly identified issues with no know solutions.
- Report, analyze and correct either individually or by means of feedback, on accuracy of CI, KBs quality of documentation in incidents resolved or escalated by L1 ESD groups.
- Receive calls, emails and web-tickets for end users and other Agency, Service Desks / Help Desks, and create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent Information.
- Tracking and classifying incoming incidents or service requests, attempting initially solutions.
- Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and Service Requests and provides initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution.
- Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support groups.
- Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management
- Provide communication to end users concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests, and Changes.
- Compiles data through Incident entry that will be used for management information and reporting.
- Maintains ownership of Incidents, ensuring status update and resolution according to SLAs.
- Provide input to Service Desk Management regarding Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Cooperating with both internal groups (Problem Management, second-line) and external support teams in order to redirect incidents properly
- Independently resolve tickets within SLA Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
- Follow the escalation process
- Follow the shift hand-over process
- Update worklogs Categorizes as per CTI as appropriate
- Update the knowledge base
- Coaching freshers to be independent
- Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Complies to regulatory requirements
- Ticket Monitoring