We are looking for Incident Management Analyst for our client in Collierville, TN
Job Title: Incident Management Analyst
Job Location: Collierville, TN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Handle Calls/Incidents escalated by L1 team.
- Provide trainings for new products or upgrades.
- Create / modify and manage KBs for new and existing products and / or coordinate with concerned L2 or application teams to get the KBs updated.
- Analyze trend reports to identify causes for increase / decrease in incidents for specific products or overall volume if such spikes are not related to outages.
- Coordinate to application / L2 teams and problem management groups to report / follow-up on previously reported or newly identified issues with no know solutions.
- Report, analyze and correct either individually or by means of feedback, on accuracy of CI, KBs quality of documentation in incidents resolved or escalated by L1 ESD groups
- Receive calls, emails and web-tickets for end users and other Agency, Service Desks / Help Desks, and create Incident tickets or Service Request tickets, logging all pertinent Information Tracking and classifying incoming incidents or service requests, attempting initially solutions Provides initial assessment of categorization and prioritization for reported Incidents and Service Requests and provides initial support, targeting a higher level of first contact resolution.
- Ensures Incidents and Service Requests are properly escalated and assigned to appropriate support groups
- Perform hierarchical escalation to Service Desk Management and Incident Management
- Provide communication to end users concerning the status of Incidents, Service Requests, and Changes.
- Compiles data through Incident entry that will be used for management information and reporting. Maintains ownership of Incidents, ensuring status update and resolution according to SLAs.
- Provide input to Service Desk Management regarding Continuous Improvement opportunities. Cooperating with both internal groups (Problem Management, second-line) and external support teams in order to redirect incidents properly
- Independently resolve tickets within SLA Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
- Follow the escalation process
- Follow the shift hand-over process
- Update worklogs Categorizes as per CTI as appropriate
- Update the knowledge base
- Coaching freshers to be independent
- Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Complies to regulatory requirements
- Ticket Monitoring