Richmond Hill, ON
Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
Not Specified years
Posted 352 days agoby Kevin Meyers
Incentives Business Analyst - RA
Richmond Hill, Canada
INCENTIVES BUSINESS ANALYST
The Incentives Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Incentive Dealer Program, which involves program entry, quality control, system support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution. The Incentives Business Analyst will also create detailed queries and provide interpretative insight and recommendations to the Sales and Operations teams based on the analysis of data.
• Enter program incentives on a monthly basis through the Siebel system
• Conduct quality control measures on Siebel system to ensure incentives are error-free
• Perform system support and issue resolution procedures when necessary
• Make recommendations to Sales, Operations and other groups on the use of business intelligence query tools and implement the installation of such tools.
• Respond in a timely fashion to requests for dealer and customer research.
• Provide Marketing Consultants with analysis of impact of various programs on client base.
• Analyze program reporting trends at national, regional district and dealer levels to draw conclusions about performance of program.
• Make recommendations to operations and account team to create internal program improvements as well as specific client-centric enhancements, including but not limited to process improvement.
• Make recommendations for clients to better utilize program tools to drive performance.
• Develop specific query routines using existing database tools to meet objectives.
• Create systematic approach to running queries to provide regular recommendations to Sales, Operations and other groups.
• Support analysis team regarding program finances and make recommendations to make programs more cost-effective.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Incentives Business Analyst reports to the Manager, Operations
Communication (Verbal and/or Written) - Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Customer Focus (Internal and External) - Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
Quality Orientation - The ability to complete work accurately and thoroughly, paying attention to the details of job responsibilities. Produces a minimum amount of errors while completing work. Able to recognize errors in work in progress and make necessary real time corrections. Accurately checks processes and tasks and monitors the results of delegated tasks, assignments and projects.
Teamwork – The ability to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
10. Salary Expectation?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
12. Current Address?