- Manage an IC team comprised of Commissions Analysts focused on IC administration, processing, and analytics.
- Collaborate with senior sales leadership to develop and optimize IC plans, applying industry best practices.
- Establish IC program processes and policies and liaison between Sales, HR, Finance and I.T. to optimize compensation plans to assure timely, accurate payments to all sales reps and effectiveness of comp plans.
- Manage the sales territory alignment process utilizing current mapping programs. Prepare new alignments when required based on business needs, staffing changes and acquisitions. Work with Sales leadership to develop new territory alignments based on current and potential sales volume.
- Design and implement a field sales communication plan to ensure understanding of IC plans and other IC strategies and tactics.
- Develop the design, tracking and reporting for sales contests and special promotions.
- Develop various IC metrics, analyses, account reconciliations. Assist with compilation of monthly financial reporting, forecasts and assist with budget preparation.
- Provide support for the payroll and commissions payment processes.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by the manager
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years direct experience in Incentive Compensation.
- Experience in IC plan design across all stages of the development lifecycle. Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Accuracy and detail oriented.
- Experience with incentive compensation management tools and territory alignment tools such as Xactly Incent, AlignStar and TerrAlign.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products to include Access, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Valid Through: 2019-10-17