- As an RDC leadership member, manages inbound or outbound flow of product through the RDC in the following functions: Inbound: receiving, put-away, hand stocking, packing slip receiving and inventory control. Outbound: order-filling, replenishments, and shipping.
- In conjunction with the General Operations Manager, responsible for the development and coaching of front line Supervisors. Conducts associate performance reviews and gainsharing results. Conducts employee training and development, monitors job and safety requirements. Performs Job Element Analysis in order to improve job performance.
- Outbound - Works directly with members-vendors-customers to establish and foster a strong relationship related to warehousing and or, delivery functions.
- Inbound - Maximize "System Directed Put-away" technology to ensure freight is reserved in the best possible warehouse location. Liaison with supply chain (Use Inbound visibility tools to expedite freight to the RDC)
- Ensures the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all warehouse product receipts and delivery. Makes sure the facility is a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience in the logistics industry.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience.
- Previous P&L and/or budget experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proven leadership in a comparable environment; including management of exempt level staff.
- Decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- PC skills including proficiency in use of MS Word & Excel.
- Strong knowledge of WMS/RF; experience with voice pick technology is a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-11-15