THIS JOB CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE CENTRAL AND EASTERN TIME ZONES:
As an Inbound Opportunity Manager, you will be responsible for building quality, early-stage pipeline with prospective and existing customers through qualifying and nurturing inbound leads that result from global and ABM marketing campaigns. This position reports to the Vice President of Marketing.
The Inbound Opportunity Manager role requires a candidate with strong initiative, drive to achieve personal and territory quotas, ability to work independently with flexibility and focus, strategic thinking, and excellent interpersonal communication skills: on the phone, via email, through social media, etc. This role collaborates directly with the Marketing Campaigns Team and provides critical ?field level? feedback to the organization to constantly improve our demand generation strategy.
The Opportunity Manager Will Be Responsible To:
- Follow up on all inbound leads generated within their territory in a timely manner - using a minimum 7+ touch process.
- Continuously learn and practice the Company's products and methodologies, in order to accurately represent the company while engaging potential buyers.
- Manage own time independently, maintaining high (measurable) levels of activity, and showing consistent results toward quarterly and annual pipeline goals.
- Track daily activities, including all external calls, emails, and meetings.
- Follow process and accurately track and manage CRM data, including contact ownership, contact details, notes, opportunity details and stage, lead source, campaign attribution, etc.
- Effectively leverage database and research tools to assist in engaging prospects and customers: Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, others.
- Use marketing-approved templates and content, while also being adept at personalizing or creating custom messaging to support lead management and outbound engagement.
- Role is measured through overall pipeline contribution and conversion against territory goals. Key metrics include activities, meetings scheduled / held, MQLs, SALs, SQLs.
- Bachelor?s in Business, Communications, or Equivalent
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: articulate, easily able to ?connect? with others / personable, proactive, and responsive with a sense of urgency.
- Strong collaboration and time management skills.
- Experience and high level of comfort with warm-calling and cold-calling.
- Proficient with research / database tools and CRM (Salesforce.compreferred).
- Understands the value Social Media when engaging with customers and prospects
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff.
- Ability to work independently in a results-oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel, 10% of the time.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B inside sales, business development, or related.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce.comCRM and LinkedIn.