About 1A Auto
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent.
Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great * can-do* culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.
* Develop strategy and roadmap for ecommerce marketing programs including, PPC, SEO, email and social media
* Develop and lead marketing team of 5-10 people
* Owning strategy and tactical execution for ecommerce acquisition marketing programs as well as evaluate new opportunities to drive growth across our businesses
* Manage and optimize marketing campaigns in a forward thinking way to ensure success in the ever changing digital world and evolving consumer buying habits
* Drive customer engagement through the development and execution of a social media strategy and deployment of content across key social channels.
* Develop, grow and optimize email marketing by identifying the appropriate segmentation and corresponding messaging strategy
* Develop, manage and prioritize optimization efforts to increase qualified natural search traffic.
* Actively participate in shaping the short and long-term strategy to provide an enjoyable and engaging experience throughout the customer journey
* Proven experience in ecommerce, advertising, digital marketing and a track record of delivering outstanding results
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC/SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
* Analytical thinker able to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
* Superior communication skills and clear customer focus
* High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Strong technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
* Collaborative working style with creative & data teams
* Proven cross-functional collaboration with sales, merchandising and other key departments.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in marketing, advertising or business plus 5-7 years' experience in retail marketing, internet marketing, and/or multi-channel marketing; or combination of relevant education and experience.
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.