- POS Ownership: Understand the sales trends, customer trends, and all the elements affecting the business to drive efficient and effective allocation of resources within the In-Store pillar
- Customer/Shopper Innovation: Lead the future of in-store innovation by identifying key COVERGIRL opportunities, building internal capabilities to create an omni-channelexperience, and creating new ways to come holistically to market
- Team Leadership:Work closely with Finance, Global Marketing, and Sales to develop Annual In-Store Plans, includingshare goals and strategies to achieve growth targets acrossretailers
- Lead cross-functional team including Sales, Finance, and Wall/Display Logistics & Supply to develop and execute strong in-store plans across permanent and temporarymerchandising
- Partner with top retail partners to create disruptive innovation in-store to deliver short and long term business goals
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to influence and provide actionable fit-to-win In-Store feedback on upcoming initiatives/ new product launches
- Act as the Marketing Team’s primary liaison to top 4 customer shopper needs
- Attend weekly customer meetings to gain a deep understanding of their needs to enable problem solving to overcome key challenges by customer
- In-Store Execution Management: Lead creative execution for all US In-Store executions (Wall, Display, Trend) including briefing and creative feedback with agencies/ vendor partners
- Manage the multi-million dollar In-store budget, identifying both risks and opportunities for management
- Managing Others: Responsible for managing and coaching a Marketing Coordinator as a direct report who will provide execution support for In-Store plan
Skills & Experience:
- Builds Diverse, Collaborative Networks: COVERGIRL is a beauty brand built on relationships - with our multifunctional partners and with a myriad of external partners. Strong leadership and collaboration with cross-functional and customer teams is critical for alignment to strategies and executions. A successful Brand Manager will be able to Energize, Engage and Enable their cross-function team and sales partners to deliver In-Store plans with excellence.
- Leads – Team Development: We believe strongly in the development of others in order to be a highly effective and winning team. We are looking for a Brand Manager who has demonstrated skills in coaching, mentoring and development of others and is excited to continue this passion at Coty.
- Strategic & Innovative Thinking: This individual will need to evaluate the marketplace, create, and execute strategy to win with top customers. Based on the strategy and vision, he/she needs to seek out new ideas, taking inspiration from internal sources or external best-in-class In-Store executions, to continue to drive thought leadership In-Store.
- Marketing Mastery and Executional Excellence: This role will be responsible for designing robust In-Store (permanent and temporarymerchandising) strategies and execution across all US retailers. We are looking for a Brand Manager who can provide accurate, well-organized recommendations in a timely manner, and be able to direct flawless execution.
- Embraces change: The ideal candidate will be able to stay focused on the key priorities and bring solutions to enable successful retailer partnership for all In-Store executions. Given the fast-paced nature of the work, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Exceptional project management, organizational and communication skills
- Communicates and works effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Passion for Beauty (we talk about beauty all day, every day!)
- Experience: 2-4 years of prior CPG or Beauty experience
Education: 4-yearundergraduateDegree, or equivalent; MBA preferred
Special Skills Required:
- Strategic - Planning, administration, creativity, problem analysis
- Business - Work-flow structuring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation - Creativity, originality, intuition
- Leadership and Personal - Communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Technical - Powerpoint, Excel, and Word