Are you committed to helping keep families together by improving family life and functioning? We seek In Home Family Therapy Clinicians to join our clinical team serving youth and families in their homes within the Auburn and Central MA regions. If you have a strong sense of purpose and passion to be part of our Behavioral Health Services, community based program, we want to hear from you. We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture, and long-term career development. So, come join our team of dedicated and caring clinicians!
Our In Home Therapy Clinicians focus on the families’ strengths and empower them to make changes that have a lasting impact. We will train you and certify you in the Family Centered Treatment © model. This is an innovative evidenced-based approach which achieves effective outcomes.
If you are looking to make a lasting impact in the lives of youth and families, then this is the position for you.
What we require of you:
• Provide individual and family therapy to youth at risk, their families and manage a caseload of 9 youth and families weekly.
• Understand and implement the evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model.
• Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of clients’ needs.
• Participate in weekly individual and team supervision.
• Offer emergency, crisis support, and parent education
• Ensure documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, complete and submitted in an accurate and timely manner
• Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of families
• Provide closure and aftercare plan for each family/client
• Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies.
We are offering a $1000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates. Details to be discussed during the interview and hiring process.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Human Services field (i.e. Psychology, Social Work, Counseling…)
- Minimum of one year of experiencerequiredworking with the Child Mental Health population.
- Proficiency or fluency in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, American Sign Language strongly preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary in order to meet the needs of children and their families.
- Assistance withSupervision reimbursement or Clinical supervision toward full licensure, provided
What we offer you:
- Competitive salaried position
- Opportunity to earn a monthly bonus for every hour you exceed your monthly goal. Can you imagine earning more each month for serving your clients well and often?
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
- Mileage reimbursement