US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Analyzes contracts and other documents as required.
- Performs quality assurance checks on data.
- Runs and reviews reports, spreadsheets and graphs using internally developed software.
- Prepares written reports for manufacturers based on analysis. Performs research on various companies and topics on the internet. Performs reconciliation on rebate totals as needed.
- Manages project deadlines. Handles account management and training responsibilities as assigned.
- Manages client implementation and training projects. Supervises Business Process Associates and Analysts.
- May assist with department budget process.
- May manage training and SOP documentation.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years relevant work experience with one (1) to two (2) years experience as client's Business Process Analyst a plus. Knowledge of managed health care and Pharmacy benefit management beneficial.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
- Typically reports to: Director/Senior Manager, Business Process Services.
- Fluent with computer capabilities including word processing, spreadsheet and database entry. Proficient in PC applications such as Excel.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to interact as a team player. Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building.