Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
This position supports the successful implementation of various payment processing projects/solutions through execution of various technical tasks and quality checks. Incumbent will lead client consultation on business and technical requirements. Incumbent will also assume technical leadership role for assigned implementations, and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of technical deliverables.
- Meet with client to discuss specifications, work with client and vendors to determine project/solution options, and facilitate meeting with key client personnel including IT for network connectivity and other technical support
- Overall understanding of all PSCU Products and Solutions how they are implemented in conjunction with the assigned projects
- Work with credit union staff and vendors to execute the project plan, ensuring technical tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Complete Gap Analysis to define system/solution set-up requirements
- Provide Consulting and guidance to client on the best approach to meet their business requirements for assigned implementations
- Identify and report outstanding issues to the assigned project manager; assist with issue resolution
- Ensure quality in implementation process; Communicate technical aspects and requirements of Implementations with third-party vendors and internal Project Support Team
- Validates system parameters and conducts testing; modifying program parameters when necessary
- Provide technical support to credit unions during the design, development, and implementation phases of the project
- Provide Post implementation on-site support for new PSCU Members projects
- Assist with identifying improvements to the defined processes within the department
- Understand and complete tasks associated with various types of department projects
- Understand client business requirements; communicate between technical groups at client and vendor locations and data map technical files between systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Associate’s Degree in related field; preferably in Systems or Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired. Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
Experience: Five (5) years of related experience in the payment processing industry required. Thorough understanding of payment card products, support services and processes required. Five (5) years of related experience in business or system analysis. Experiencerequired completing card processing projects that require migrating data from one processing platform to another.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate behaviors based on PSCU values
- Proven facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills required. Ability to track and control activities in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and support project managers in executing assigned project tasks while managing multiple priorities/projects and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skill, with ability to manage complex factors in multifaceted projects
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, to exercise discretion, and demonstrate good judgment in decision making
- Proficiency with using Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Access and spreadsheet computer software applications
- Knowledge and experience with Six Sigma projects