ADP is hiring a Team Manager. In this position, you’ll leverage your project management and leadership expertise to assist the Team Director in establishing the direction of daily activities, ensuring efficient operations, and creating an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Lead daily activities of the team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Enhanced understanding and implementation of Business Units strategic goals. Oversee the use of standard process workflows by team
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other groups within ADP
- Train and mentor team members and identify development needs across the team, working Director to coordinate additional training as needed
- Track various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Serve as an acting backup to the Director, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the director
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Collaborate with peers to establish best practices
- Analyze team statistics and prepare reports for the Director
- Evaluate associates on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with associate to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Hire/Fire authority in conjunction with Human Resources.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
- May have oversight of Workforce Management to include scheduling, and succession planning.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Leading a team of 9-10 associates along with a Team Leader
Req Number: 144926