Leads and educates dealers and customers on how to implement, service, and operate iWAREHOUSE products and services. Identifies and defines product issues and consults with dealers and customers to resolve complex service issues through site visits and over phone. Develops rapport with customers to enhance service provided and encourage repeat business. Prepares operating manuals, references, or training materials for customers and the sales force. NOTE: This position requires overnight travel approximately 80% of the time.
- Frequently travels to and interfaces with internal and/or external customers in situations that often require a high degree of tact and discretion.
- Trains end-users and technical staff and provides guidance on advanced network/systems issues.
- Analyzes complex business requirements and provides various alternatives that best meet needs.
- Maintains database and/or records, files, correspondence, etc., with appropriate supporting material.
- Special projects: designs special reports, manuals and prints, providing truck/part number information and identification in response to internal and external customer requests.
- Reviews and assists with technical manual information. Researches technical information.
- Provides new product development support. Reviews new product status to ensure proper start up, inventory, field issues and technical documentation is available before and after launch to support customer demands for part and technical support.
- Must be able to work in a variety of conditions depending on assignment, to include extended periods of standing as well as extended periods in front of a computer terminal.
- Requires specialized system knowledge (networking and electrical) in order to analyze, understand, and communicate detailed information effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to persuade others in securing cooperation and/or resolving problems, as well as the ability to resolve sensitive issues inside and/or outside the Company, frequently with executives.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and dependability.
- Requires the ability to work to deadlines.
A Bachelor's Degree is required or a related technical certificate. 5-8 years of experience in a technical sales related field.