We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company’s success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.
In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- Has primary responsibility for a group of customers utilizing a CalAmp SaaS solution who want to be self-sufficient with the technology. The implementation coordinator is responsible for the status, timeline and completion of the work related tasks being conducted for and by the customer.
- Responsible for insuring all sales order processing is completed in conjunction with system design as provided by sales.
- Responsible for activation of the units and provisioning of the units within the system, including creation of placeholder units within the systems for installers to match up with during installation events.
- Responsible for deactivation of units that are returned with the carrier and within internal systems.
- Responsible for working with the customer to understand what features and functions are being requested and provide the proper direction internally to set them and make them available in the SaaS solution.
- Provide technical and best practices input that supports the customers objectives and deployment.
- Will be responsible for Work-plan generation, project installation scheduling, resource coordination, shipment scheduling, and other project plan administration with Communication of all customer responsibilities and explanations for CalAmp related work.
- Provide quantitativereports in metric format on a periodic basis to confirm acceptable progress of deployment projects
- Maintain the role of coordinating all internal work efforts to resolve customer issues related to the project.
- Represents CalAmp in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner when working with both external and internal customers.
- Occasional travelpreferred
- Performs otherresponsibilities as assigned or required
- 4+ years of overall business or technical experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in systems deployments implementations.
- Ability to manage issues and direct teams.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to train users.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently on a daily basis, using project management techniques to effectively track and report progress.
- Excellent management skills, communication skills and technical skills.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into configuration with minimal guidance.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of proprietorship, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum 3 years Project Managementexperience.
- Certification in a Project Management program preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or other combination of education.