We are seeking a proven leader with extensive experience as a software implementation manager who can effectively use their communication, planning and organizational skills to proactively manage new client software implementation projects and support daily client activity. This position requires expertise at driving implementation once the sale is closed and involves proactively managing customer relationships including setting expectations, training, and identifying and managing client issues. Experience in the fashion industry and/or retail technology is preferred. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Manage internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation with new clients.
- Support ongoing client activity.
- Design new features and functionalities based on client feedback.
- Evaluate and reporting progress and results.
- Proactively identify client issues and design solutions accordingly.
- Work with software developers to assure implementation is consistent with client needs and test based on systems requirements.
- Act as a point person for clients to discuss changes in business that impact sales and operations.
- 5+ years experience in project management and 3+ years experience in designing, developing, implementing and managing software. Hands-on experience in process design and workflow management. Strong customer focus and ability to manage customer expectations. Proactively monitors and drives resolution of issues. Exercises good judgment in obtaining results so that there are minor impact/minimal delays, small financial expense and high user disatisfaction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Communicate status and critical path aspects of the project; deliver messages that are clear and concise, tailored to a variety of audiences from individual team members to executives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Oracle, SQL, Java, HTML, Visio, MS Project, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and the Internet. Travel required as needed. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.