$80K — $100K *
The Implementation Project Manager, supporting our North American Fuel division, works directly with the customer and associates across all departments to manage customer project implementations. By facilitating the implementation of products/services in a customer-focused manner, this position promotes new and/or additional revenue opportunities for our company. This role demands attention to detail, thorough command of organization and communication skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each core responsibility satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This position is responsible for onboarding our clients with the products that they purchased. Implementation Project Managers support the customer while ramping and then transition to full time support after the client’s program is stable.
• Act as the primary owner and facilitator of client implementation engagements
• Actively manage project plans, expectations, progress and risks utilizing project management methods and professional acumen
• Responsible for maximizing client engagement during the project life-cycle achieving highest possible revenue attainment from each customer
• Assesses training needs and conducts training with the client as needed via webinars
• Assist with multiple implementation projects, 5+ at any given time.
• Works well with internal cross-functional teams and at times third parties in support of successfully implementing client projects
• Review contracts, customer profile, business cases, vendor lists and conducts introductory and implementation calls with the client to review and validate the products sold
• Collect all necessary data from the client to accurately complete the setup and implementation of the account
• Bachelor’s degree is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the job
• 4+years of experience in a professional work environment
• 2+ year of experience with implementations, client support, or customer-interfacing
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
• Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities without compromising other responsibilities
• Superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues; ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation
• Demonstrated ability to conduct virtual presentations and effectively facilitate meetings
• Ability to aid in the effective and timely revenue ramp of each client is critically important
• Keep informed of new enhancements to the system which will affect existing or future implementations
• Familiarity with project management software, tools and techniques (Salesforce and TaskRay area plus)
• Seek up sell opportunities and provide leads to sales representatives
• Make suggestions for process improvements to address project quality, cost reduction, cycle time and/or productivity
• This position may require up to 15% travel
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Valid through: 12/20/2021