About the Role:
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for performing a wide range of activities related to the project management and implementation of FireMon products and services.
The role serves as key partner and primary point of contact to customers; with ownership and accountability for success of Professional Services Delivery Projects and oversight of the customer journey inclusive of Sales Handoff, Services Engagement, and Services Handoff to effectively engage customers, successfully implement their solutions, and position them for ongoing success and support following implementation.
- Manage simultaneous global projects for multiple customers ensuring timely implementations in accordance best practices, policies, procedures and prescribed implementation methodology.
- Plan, document and execute all phases of the project lifecycle including leveraging expertise in various project management functional areas including: Scope Management, Requirements Management, Timeline Management, Risk/Issue Management, Communications Management, Priority & Dependency Management and the coordination of resources.
- Leverage applied comprehension of strategic goals, customer needs and business objectives to form mutually beneficial partnerships with our customers, by delivering superior products and services, resulting in highly valued outcomes.
- Promote change, continuous process improvement, and best practice adoption within both the business and technical team members.
- Work in cross organizational fashion to formulate implementation level of effort estimates (LOEs) and Statements of Work (SOWs) with customers and future prospectsProvide consistent and comprehensive updates to project stakeholders, including (at a minimum) to-date cost analyses, issue and resolution tracking, and communication with business lines and technology management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, other related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years project management experience with a proven record of accomplishment of successfully delivering projects for Fortune 500 customers; experience working on and managing enterprise scale IT, Service Delivery, or similar projects or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable flexibility and the ability to execute effectively in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, risk management, prioritization, decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in communications facilitation.
- Demonstrated success in a customer-facing role requiring a high level of individual responsibility, sound business judgment and large enterprise account management, including an aptitude for improving customer satisfaction.
- A natural self-starter, with strong team building, conflict resolution and collaboration skills.
- Maintaining reliable and predictable attendance.
- Experience managing a high volume of activity, and a large number of projects, in a fast-paced growing organization. Ability to self-manage and prioritize