Implementation Project Manager
There's something in the water at Chrome River.
Are you looking to join a fun, fast-growing, and innovative software company in Los Angeles that truly values its employees and their contributions? Chrome River is laser focused on growing our employees - we understand that happy employees make for happy customers.
Come join us at The River!
Join our Implementation team as an Implementation Project Manager for our online expense reporting and invoice management service. As part of the Implementation team, you will be responsible for guiding our customers through the planning, implementation, pilot phase, and roll-out of our application. This involves customer-facing meetings, software configuration tasks, project documentation, and webinar-style workshop and training sessions.
You will need to have a strong background in implementing software applications. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks and with a number of different customers during the day. Because our customers are located throughout the United States, you can expect some travel; however, most of the work is done out of our office in Los Angeles or from your home-based office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Since 2007, we have exploded into the marketplace, earning accolades from Inc. 5000, the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and the LA Business Journal. We are expanding in the U.S., globally, and are always looking for talented, clever, innovative and out-of-the-box thinkers to help drive our growth. If you want to join a company that leads by example and is a leader in cloud-based and mobile financial software solutions, we'd love to hear from you! US-based positions: This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Managing projects for the full implementation process
- Extracting, understanding, and documenting customer requirements (relating to business rules and accounting principles)
- Working with the Configuration Team in configuring our software and systems for each customer and their business requirements, creating detailed configuration specification documents
- Training key personnel on our application
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in project management or related field
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial software applications
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and able to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required
- Detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work independently and with others, including all levels of personnel within our organization.
- Experience in customer-facing role
- Relational database knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- PMP Certification highly preferred
- Experience with implementation of an expense reporting, ERP, or payroll application system (as a vendor)