Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
The Implementations Project Manager establishes and directs efforts of project work-team and related resources as required to successfully plan, develop, test and implement projects. You will assume leadership role for assigned projects and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of project deliverables using established PMI project management methodologies.
This position is specific to ATM Terminal Implementations. Candidate should have a strong skill set in managing ATM terminal driving, converting, adding, swapping, deleting ATM terminals, and implementing ATM terminal products and services.
- Ensure various integration elements of assigned projects are properly coordinated including: project plan development, project plan execution, and overall change control; Develop highly technical, detailed project plan including all work required to successfully complete both internal and client facing projects
- Monitor, control, update and coordinate changes to existing projects while summarizing and communicating project status information producing effective reports, as appropriate
- Act as the primary liaison and manage expectations of key sponsors and client executive staff related to timing, functionality and business objectives needed to support a successful go live.
- Assume responsibility and provide final approval for entire project on behalf of all stakeholders; Troubleshoot project issues and escalate them to upper management if necessary
- Ensure that project information is communicated in a timely manner through communication planning, information distribution, performance reporting and administrative closure
- Direct the work of others assigned to project work-teams; Conduct analysis of project tasks assignments performed by department staff members
- Collaborate effectively with other project managers, various subcontracting partners, external consulting organizations, customer resources, contractor and other 3rd party providers
- Facilitate project meetings including project kick off and specification meetings
- Travel to client locations to meet and discuss specifications, business objectives, and project options; facilitate meeting with key client personnel including IT for network connectivity and file mapping
- Maintain interaction with credit unions, MasterCard, VISA and other processors, software vendors and ATM networks for the purpose of coordinating products/projects
- Maintain thorough understanding of payment processing card industry, card processing systems and subsystems, and/or related in-house applications, and a primary understanding of system parameters, regional ATM networks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five (5) years consultation experience required, preferably in payment processing industry
- Five (5) years in a client facing role required
- Three (3) years project management experience required
- Client facing project leadership and card processing experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Systems, Business Management or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. PMP certification or commitment to obtain certification within two (2) years in the role required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of card products, support services and processes required
- Proven facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills; ability to track and control activities in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects and tasks and multiple organizations
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem solving skills; ability to negotiate with and influence others across all organizational levels; ability to influence senior level executives to make appropriate business decisions
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in making decisions
- Proficiency in project management, word processing, and spreadsheet computer software applications
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways.