The Implementation Manager will lead the customer through the implementation process of our source-to-pay solution. You will be expected to follow Corcentric’s implementation methodology with a focus on achieving business objectives. A person in this role should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to drive the implementation process and strengthen customer relationships.
Key areas of focus
- Seamless transition from the Sales Team
- Establishing project goals tied to customer value creation
- Creation and management of Project plan and overall project governance
- Leading Solution Consultant, Integration, Change Management and Advisory Teams
- Focus on solution adoption
- Create and manage detailed projects plans across work streams and in collaboration with the customer.
- Manage task, time/budget, resources, issues and escalations paths
- Establish project governance, meeting cadence and reporting mechanisms.
- Drive both internal and external resources, removing roadblocks, anticipating dependencies, potential delays and identify paths to resolution.
- Complete project closeouts with a continuous improvement mindset to update methodologies with best practices and process improvements.
- Responsible for overall customer success and satisfaction
- Challenge the functional and technical teams to provide the best solution not the easiest solution.
- Ensure high quality deliverables and adherence to the Corcentric methodology
- Support the teams to prevent and manage project escalations
- Drive collaboration across the Journey Team that results in smooth transitions and strong adoption of the solution
- Develop a thorough understanding of the clients business objectives within the project team
- Build relationships with client Executive Steering Teams and ensure communication and alignment throughout the project lifecycle
- Utilize client insights to strengthen client relationships through expanding our footprint of products and services
- Maintain a closed loop process from project closeout through methodology improvements
- Update and maintenance of Delivery methodology and sales support collateral
- Revenue attainment
- Customer satisfaction
- On time and On Budget (hours)
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager leading Source to Pay solution implementations
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with web based collaborative project management tools (Microsoft project, Smarsheets,, Monday, etc.
- Ability to lead and mentor staff through continuous improvement and career growth
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C suite for escalations and steering committee
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strategy, develop plans to achieve and execute to the plan
- Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- 5+ years’ experience providing strategic sourcing, procurement, invoice automation or payment solutions in a procurement or consulting organization
- 5+ years’ experience providing consulting directly to clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Superb project and client management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of US business practices and terminology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Initiative, drive, willingness to learn, ability to innovate
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams skills
- Bachelor's degree required