Customer Success Managers (Implementation Project Manager) at Amazon Business (AB) are responsible for helping customers acquire and roll out the capabilities necessary to utilize the Amazon Business platform. These activities include recommending solutions that meet customers’ procurement needs as well as traditional deployment activities for the Amazon Business platform. These implementation tasks include integrating with existing e-procurement systems, p-card implementations, curating catalogs, and ensuring successful adoption. There will be a mix of customer-led deployments and AB-led deployments. Customer Success managers will also manage customers throughout their lifecycle with Amazon Business.
Roles and Responsibilities
· The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships across functional areas such as Procurement, Finance, and IT, and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Develop solutions to help customers adopt complex business features
· Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
· Work closely with sales team to provide status updates and insights learned during deployment
· Manage RFP/RFQ process and help sales team position Amazon Business for success with their customers
· Focus on automating as many service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase solution adoption
· Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams.
· Work closely with marketing, merchandising, business development, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
- 5+ years services delivery experience, B2B industry preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to converse with senior customer stakeholders
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
· Knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions
· Active listener and effective communicator
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
· Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems.
Job ID: 623357