This position manages and supports successful implementation of various financial services projects through the execution of various technical tasks and quality checks. Incumbent will lead client consultation on business and technical requirements, and incorporate these requirements into detailed project plans. Incumbent will also assume leadership role for assigned projects, and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of project deliverables. Provide Tier 3 support and troubleshooting assistance as needed for products supported by the department.
- Meet with client to discuss specifications, work with client and vendors to determine options, and facilitate meeting with key client personnel including IT for network connectivity and file mapping
- Work with credit union staff and vendors to execute the project plan, ensuring tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Complete Gap Analysis to define system set-up requirements
- Monitor, control, update and coordinate changes to existing projects while summarizing and communicating project status information producing effective reports, as appropriate
- Identify and resolve outstanding issues
- Ensure quality throughout the project process; Communicate technical aspects and requirements with third-party vendors, and internal team members
- Provide technical support to credit unions during the design, development, and implementation phases of the project
- Provide Post implementation support, possibly onsite for new PSCU Members projects
- Support the department’s efforts to meet SLA’s around Tier 3 support and troubleshooting.
Education: Associate’s Degree in related field; preferably in Systems or Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired. Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Five (5) years of related experience in the payment processing industry required. Thorough understanding of payment card products, support services and processes.
- Five (5) years of related experience in business or system analysis.
- Experiencerequired completing card processing projects that require migrating data from one processing platform to another. 1616