Implementation Program Manager
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of health insurance, including sales processes, terminology, operational flow and data requirements as well as the laws and regulations that govern self-funded and/or commercial groups within each of the four Regence states.
- Demonstrate aptitude in client interaction, including the ability to successfully manage employer group expectations and meeting client's needs by creating solutions with the system and resources available.
- Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders and resolve complex and sensitive projects and team issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of benefit implementation and administration.
- Ability to coordinate activities with all levels of staff and external agencies through clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and execute several deliverables, simultaneously, within time constraints.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and oversee detailed execution of strategies in order to move concepts forward into actionable items.
- Experience with Client Relationship Management tools, ideally Salesforce, is preferred.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Lead and facilitate the RFP, implementation and/or on-boarding of new groups or changes to existing groups, or combination thereof, plus other projects as assigned.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate, implement and revise benefits for new and renewing groups.
- Lead, design, manage and implement division level and/or cross divisional level projects and administrative policies and procedures related to specific project needs.
- Perform team leadership as part of project management responsibilities. Make task assignments to project team members and monitor compliance with all project due dates.
- Provide process improvement consultation, facilitation and management for targeted projects including defining customer requirements, identifying systems improvements, and recommending actions.
- Participate in sales presentations, operation meetings, account management, and otherinternal teams to secure new customers and then ensure successful implementation onto Regence systems.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Implementation Program Manager would have a Bachelor’sdegree in business administration or related field, 6 years of experience in healthcare administration and 2-3 years of project management experienceor equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a multi-level position.
Implementation Program Manager Senior would have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field and 8years of progressive experience in health care administration, project leader or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least two of the eight years’ experience must be in a Healthcare project management related area.