You need to be well-organized, have technical understanding of SaaS systems and payment systems, open and willing to communicate with customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, proactive in understanding customer needs, and experienced in moving customers through the implementation phases of complex SaaS systems.
- Offer world-class service to our customers.
- Be committed to customer success and serve as the customer’s advocate within Tipalti.
- Responsible for leading implementation projects with customers of Tipalti’s rapidly growing SaaS based Accounts Payable automation solution.
- Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Help improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Share product feedback with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the product.
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on implementation experience with web applications at a SaaS company.
- Experience with implementing and/or integrating with ERP applications such as Netsuite, Quickbooks, Intaact, etc.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Relevant account and customer management experience.
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and helping others.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company – an advantage.
- Experience in working with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk) and CRM systems (Salesforce) – an advantage.
- Experience with Compliance and regulatory processes – an advantage.
Occasional telecommuting permitted