About the role
Punchh is looking for an Implementations Manager who will spearhead the implementation of our Punchh products and platforms for our enterprise customers. You will work closely with senior business and technical professionals; and determine potential business opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Act as the key champion and escalation point for all customer issues during implementation phase.
- Manage requirements and Sales transitions; establish timelines, monitor progress; conduct weekly meetings with internal and external customers and launches.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to deliver customized solutions according to the customer needs.
- Be accountable and own customer satisfaction and successful project delivery
- Provide on products and solutions, e.g., email marketing campaigns.
- Review, manage and process contracts/statements of work.
- Proactively make recommendations to the Customer Success team.
- Identify new potential revenue opportunities within the customer account throughout implementation and beyond by fostering growing relationships with key customer counterparts.
- Drive strategic planning with customer stakeholders to share new product offerings, gather feedback for product improvement.
- Collaborate with and support the Punchh Sales team during pre-sales phases.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 4 years experience in technical project management
- SaaS or mobile app startup experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills to articulate technical concepts and technologies.
- An excellent relationship builder.
- Ability to understand and grow at a broader scale the complete product solution, new product. offerings and create process and structure to address implementation needs.
- 20% travel within the US and some international travel to India.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Bonus Points if You Have
- MBA is a plus
- PMP certification
- Prior experience in delivering mobile apps