You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by implementing our suite of products as quickly and effectively as possible. You’ll do this by directing and partnering with clients throughout the implementation process to drive best practices and ensure goal alignment by leveraging project management tools/artifacts to help promote accountability and project health stability.
- You’ll manage customer implementations through data discovery, determining configurations for clients, and resourcing as appropriate.
- You’ll own and monitor project progress, project health and attend onsite meetings.
- You’ll present to hospital leadership about our products.
- You’ll own meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- You’ll help to define customer data rules logic, gather data, determine configuration, and train users on product functionality.
- You’ll help the customer define what project success means and measure progress toward achieving their success metrics.
- You’ll stay aligned with Kyruus corporate and departmental business goals to drive internal metric success.
- You’ll be responsible for project plan and project health updates and maintenance, while keeping an eye on budget and surfacing risks to your manager, as needed.
- You’ll be audible-ready on client scope, go live date, and risk mitigation.
- You’ll leverage internal analytics tooling to drive meaningful conversations, best practice adoption, and optimization/success monitoring prior to transition to Customer Success.
- You’ll have access to our client data FTPs, use our testing and production environments, and manage projects using our best practice Project Management tooling.
- You’ll report to the Engagement Manager, Professional Services in our Professional Services Department.
- How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 6+ years of experience in health system operations and project management/business planning skills to:
- Gather requirements for product build, identify patient access strategy and align the two.
- Work with our customer’s providers to engage in clinical configuration.
- Escalate issues and provide project updates to upper management.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Development, Customer Success and Support to deliver successful implementations.
- Serve on small work groups to improve internal processes.
- Visit our customers on-site as needed to build relationships and drive projects to completion.
- How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You help to find areas of opportunity to improve process to enable quicker and more successful customer onboarding.
- You improve the health of our configured customers.
- You assist and manage to standardize and add structure to customer implementations.
- You leverage strong communication and project management skills to drive deliverables, hit timelines, and mitigate risks.
- You provide clear feedback to others and demonstrate a desire to help others succeed and learn.
- You effectively collaborate with other internal ancillary teams to understand their processes.
- Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Implementation Manager role can move in a more linear career path on the Professional Services team. The next step is Senior Implementation Manager.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.